The Pack Committee takes care of the administrative needs of the pack. It is organized and chaired by the Pack Committee Chairperson. The committee consists of at least three people and is responsible for:
- Finding a meeting place
- Setting the Pack policies in accordance with Boy Scouting and the chartered organization.
- Coordinatng the Pack program with that of the charter organization.
- Assist with the annual Pack charter renewel.
- Is responsible for carrying out the policies and regulations of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Provides encouragement to leaders in carrying out the Pack program.
- Provides the finances and fundraising coordination for the Pack.
- Is responsible for Pack property.
- Is responsible for the quality of the adult leadership, that the leadership is recruited and trained. This is all adult leadership.
- Responsible for recommending this leadership to the charter organization for final approval.
- Coordination between the Pack and other scouting units.
Committee Position Descriptions